Update of 02/29/2020
- Updated the Nvda add-on, also prepared for Nvda 2019.3;
- In the language of conditional expressions for braille, added the mathematical instruction Mvx# which returns true if a character is contained between brackets marked by the variable #. See the manual for more information;
- In the same language added the instruction index Il. It is used in letters or sequences of letters with which you want to activate the literal transcription of a word. For more information on its use, see the manual;
- Between the prefixes and suffixes of a Braille table added the codes: Literal Prefix and Literal Suffix; Mark the beginning and end of a word transcribed literally;
- Update of the Spanish contracted braille table, edited by Juan Pablo Bello;
- Update of user interfaces, by Cassio Santos, Elio Medici and Gradimir Kragic.