In the event of violation of the terms of this license agreement, Giuseppe Di Grande reserves the right to use all appropriate means to protect his rights.
- DiGrande.it (hereinafter called Site), and all the components contained therein (unless otherwise specified), is the intellectual property of Giuseppe Di Grande and is protected by national and international copyright law.
- The user is not allowed to reproduce, modify, publish, sell or distribute the contents of the Site without the express permission of Giuseppe Di Grande.
- Giuseppe Di Grande is not responsible for any malfunctioning of the Site and its contents, does not guarantee their reliability, does not guarantee the accuracy of the data generated by them, their compatibility with the digital elements of the Site or other software elements produced by third parties.
- Giuseppe Di Grande reserves his right, at any time and without notice, to modify the internal and/or external structure of the Site, its contents and any data generated by it.
- Giuseppe Di Grande is not responsible for the costs or losses resulting from the use or inability to use the Site and/or its contents, disclaims any liability for any misuse or inappropriate use, and gives no guarantee of the absence of malicious, inadequate, incorrect code - in the SITE, in the software content, in the data generated by it - which could cause any kind of loss or damage.
- By using the services of the Site you accept these general conditions. If you do not accept these general conditions of the SITE, close your browser and delete, remove all content of which Giuseppe Di Grande is the owner.
- The software made by Giuseppe Di Grande content and / or downloadable from the Site, may contain its own license to use, to supplement or replace this. The multimedia elements and third party software contained and/or downloadable from the Site are the intellectual property of their producers.