Insert a graphic size
Wizard to enter the size of the tactile graph. The instruction can also be used to resize the existing graph or to change the scale factor used in the instruction drawing.
- Size X and Y: Pair of values indicating the new size of the tactile graph.
- lng<BiblosGeometryGrSize/RbMode0>>: resizes the graphics area without altering the tactile graph;
- lng<BiblosGeometryGrSize/RbMode1>>: resizes the graphic area and the image drawn in it;
- lng<BiblosGeometryGrSize/RbMode2>>>: modifies only the scale values in relation to the system size of the graphics area;
- lng<BiblosGeometryGrSize/RbMode3>>: modifies only the scale values in relation to the current size of the graph.