Download and install Biblos
Biblos is a free software that can be downloaded from http://www.digrande.it/.
Biblos runs on Microsoft Windows® systems, from Windows XP up to Windows 10. Depending on the architecture of the operating system, two versions are available: Biblos 32-bit and Biblos 64-bit.
To visit the download page of Biblos you can use the following link: http://www.digrande.it/Biblos.Downloads.aspx
To install Biblos you need to have sufficient system permissions. If you want to install Biblos in a system with restrictions, it is essential to ask the system administrator for the installation. During the installation, the User Account Control window may appear, in which you must confirm the installation by clicking the YES button.
To start the installation just click on the downloaded setup. If you already have a copy of Biblos, before the installation you should check that Biblos is not already started, and if necessary close it.
There are five steps of the installation setup:
1. Choice of the language of the installation setup. Just click the Ok button;
2. Introduction to the installation. Simply click the Next button;
3. License Agreement. After reading the agreement check the acceptance box, then click the Next button;
4. Start the installation. Simply click the Install button;
5. End of the installation. Just click the Finish button.
Biblos installs only the components useful for its execution. All installed components reside in the Biblos folder. Files are never copied into other system folders.
The configurations of Biblos are stored in a single folder inside the User Data of your Windows account.
The installer of Biblos, in the program area of the Start menu, creates the submenu Biblos. The links contained in this menu are:
1. Biblos: start the program;
2. Tactile Graphics: starts the tactile graphics environment;
3. Uninstall: starts the uninstallation of the program;
4. Web Site: opens the browser on the "WWW.DIGRANDE.IT" site.