Configure the Microsoft SAPI 5 Speech Synthesizer
After choosing this type of speech synthesizer and clicking the Settings button, a window with Microsoft SAPI 5 settings will open.
It is necessary to remember that Biblos does not integrate any Microsoft Sapi 5 speech synthesizer. The user who wants to use the voice features of Biblos must buy a speech synthesizer module from other manufacturers. In the operating systems Windows 8 and Windows 10 is already included a voice in SAPI 5 technology.
If voice synthesizers in Microsoft Sapi 5 technology are installed in the system, the following setting controls are available in the window:
- Voice: allows you to choose the voice or one of the installed Sapi voices.
- Tone: allows you to choose the voice tone to be used.
- Rate: allows you to choose the speaking speed of the voice.
- Volume: allows you to choose the volume of the voice.
- Test: clicking on this button you will hear an example of the synthesized voice with the chosen parameters.
- Close: the button to close the window and save the settings of Microsoft Sapi 5.