How to create files
Biblos has a rich and flexible system for the creation of audio files. From the File Creation box, you can choose how you want to create your audiobooks. The creation modes can be used simultaneously.
- Single file: activating this mode will automatically deactivate the others. The audiobook is recorded as a single file;
- File Size: Enabling this mode allows you to choose the maximum size of each MP3 file into which the audiobook is to be divided. In the following field the dimension, expressed in Mb, is entered;
- Text Size: enabling this mode allows you to choose the maximum size of synthesized text in each MP3 file. The maximum dimension, expressed in Kb, shall be entered in the following field;
- Audio Duration: In this mode, you can select the maximum duration of each MP3 file that the audiobook is split into. The duration in hours.minutes.seconds is entered in the next field;
- Blank Lines - if this mode is enabled, a new MP3 file will be created each time the document contains an even number of blank lines or more. The minimum number of empty lines is entered in the next field;
- Number of files: When this mode is activated, the audio book is split into the number of MP3 files entered. In the next field, enter the desired file number;
- Break points: Enabling this mode will create a new MP3 file whenever there is a break point in the text. In the next field, enter the text string that identifies the breakpoints. This mode forces you to insert strings in the document that are not part of the text, so it is not recommended to use it;
- Bookmarks: when this mode is activated, a new MP3 file will be created for each bookmark in the document. This is one of the preferred modes of operation over the break points;
- Titles: When this mode is activated, a new MP3 file is created for each preset level title. In the next field you enter the maximum title level for the subdivision. This is one of the preferred modes of operation over the break points.
All subdivision modes, apart from the first subdivision, can be activated at the same time. For example, you can activate the subdivision by titles and by duration. A new MP3 file will be created for each title; a new file will be created even if the duration reaches the preset one.