This window contains all the general configurations of the program. The window is divided into several tabs.
- General: Contains the general settings of Biblos;
- View - displays the settings for viewing the documents;
- Analysis: Contains the settings for the spellchecker;
- Formats - provides functions for managing and customizing document formats;
- Notes: Contains settings for viewing notes;
- Sounds: Contains settings for managing and customizing sounds;
- Voice: Contains the settings for voice synthesis and audio book creation.
After changing the settings, click on the OK button to confirm. Otherwise, click the Cancel button to exit and return to the document.