Each main document window of Biblos has a menu bar. This bar contains all the main commands for document and Software management. Each command in the bar can be assigned a hotkey.
To assign or modify a hotkey do the following:
- Enter Tools/Hot Keys menu...
- A window appears with a tree view of all the commands and their hotkeys
- To assign or modify a key, select the command of interest and enter its Properties
- Inside the Properties, focus on the Hot Key field and press the key combination to assign to it
- Confirm the assignment by clicking the Ok button
- If the key combination is not used in some other command it is immediately assigned, otherwise a window asks if you want to reassign it
- Closing the hot keys management window and returning to the document, pressing the chosen key combination will activate the command to which it has been assigned
Hotkey management is also present in the contextual menus of every other Biblos window.
For further support you can subscribe the Biblos Group on Facebook.