ColorBrush- Sets the brush color
Sets the brush color that fills your figures or surfaces.
- (int) C: Numerical or constant value containing the RGB color;
- (int) R: Red component of the RGB color (0 to 255);
- (int) G: Green component of the RGB color (0 to 255);
- (int) B: Blue component of RGB color (0 to 255).
Use ColorBrush to change the brush color. The brush is the drawing tool that fills the surfaces of the graph and closed figures. Setting the brush color cancels its current setting, including screening and transparency, it forces the brush to fill the surfaces with the chosen color. If you add the Brush instruction after using the ColorBrush instruction to provide a dithering for the brush, the background component of the dithering will be constructed with the color you choose.
The ColorBrush instruction has two sets of parameters. You can use it by specifying the unique parameter that indicates the color, or you can specify the RGB components separately. In the first case, it is possible to use some constants.
See also the ColorBrush constant that contains the brush color.
- Draw a disc with the black circle and green surface
- Draw a disc with a black circle and a red surface
- Draw a disc with the black circumference and blue surface
- Drawing the flag of Italy