Tactile graphics embossing
This window contains fields for printing a tactile graph.
- Profile Settings - allows you to select a different print profile;
- Rotation - select the rotation applied to the origin graph. No rotation corresponds to 0°;
- Number of copies: You can choose to print the same graph several times;
- Adapt Graph to Sheet: Automatically adjusts the tactile graphs to the actual size of the print area. Checking this box will zoom in and out on tactile graphs that are larger or smaller than the set graphics area to fit the print sheet;
- Print: button that starts the printing of the touch graph.
The printer must be configured for successful printing. The Braille Printer and tactile graphics configuration is done from the Braille Settings window.