Arc- Draws an arc
Draws an arc along the perimeter of the specified ellipse.
- (int) X: horizontal coordinate of the centre of the ellipse;
- (int) Y: vertical coordinate of the centre of the ellipse;
- (int) RX: length of horizontal semi-axis;
- (int) RY: length of vertical semi-axis;
- (int) G1: Degree of the arc starting point;
- (int) G2: degree of the arc ending point.
Use Arc to draw an elliptical curved line. The arc is drawn on the perimeter of an ellipse defined by the points X Y (centre) and Rx RY (semi-axis length). The arc is drawn by following the perimeter of the ellipse, clockwise, from starting point G1 to ending point G2. The starting point and ending point are values expressed in degrees.
The arc is drawn using the current pen and color (Pen, ColorPen).
Drawing with the mouse:
To draw an arc with the mouse see the ArcB instruction.