Types of numbering
In some Braille settings of Biblos you can choose the type of numbering with which to transcribe the numbers of some elements. These are the available numbering types.
- Decimal numbers: Numbers are printed using the normal transcription including the prefix number;
- Numbers without prefix: Numbers are printed using normal transcription, omitting the prefix number;
- Antoine System: The numbers are printed using the normal transcription, including point 6 in each numerical cell. The number prefix is not used;
- Second position: The numbers are printed by sliding down the normal cell points, then using the four braille cell low points (2, 3, 5, 6). The number prefix is not used;
- Roman numerals: The numbers are printed in Roman numerals.
The above numbering types may also be present in part, depending on the configuration fields in which you are.