Options- Sounds tab
This tab contains all settings for Biblos notification sounds.
- Sound theme: the box from which you choose the sound theme you prefer. The sound theme affects only the predefined sounds. Therefore, if sounds have been customized, customization is not lost;
- Reset: button to reset all sounds to default Biblos values. Restoring is performed immediately, without confirmation;
- Sounds: This list contains all the sounds used by the program. Each sound can be turned on or off. By selecting a sound and activating it, it can be customized;
- File name: A field where you can enter the name of the file that will be used as the sound. Only WAV format files are accepted;
- Browse: button that allows you to search your system for the file to use as sound;
- Play: Button to listen to the inserted sound;
- Stop: Button to stop the sound playback;
- Default: Button to restore the sound to the default Biblos value.