How to hide or show a menu item
Each main document window of Biblos has a menu bar. This bar contains submenus and main commands for document and software management. Each item of the menu can be hidden or, if hidden, shown, so you can create a menu with the commands of your interest.
To hide or show a menu do as follows:
- Enter menu Tools/Hot Keys....
- A window appears with a tree view of all the elements of the menu
- If an element is hidden, an asterisk (*) appears to the right of the element
- To modify the visibility of an element, be it a submenu or a command, select it and enter its Properties
- In the Properties change the status of the box "Menu element visible".
- Closing the hot keys management window and returning to the document, the menu assumes the desired aspect. The hot keys assigned to hidden menu elements will continue to work